Getting A Great Custom Military Shirt is a great question of your command or association for example just assigned you the task.
Before you get down to the brass tacks when it comes to getting a great custom military shirt design you have to think about it beyond the normal wanting it “fast and wanting it cheap” mentality. It’s the wrong approach when it comes getting quality.
You can have great quality but it comes with a price. The question is why. Simply put a custom shirt requires a custom design and that means someone has to think it up and draw it. Not easy for most people or everyone would be doing it and there are far less affordable and qualified illustrators out in the world that know both how to design, understand how to create original concepts and finally do it in a way that makes the end result truly fantastic. If you want great, well it is possible and for less than you might imagine if done it’s correctly.
So what does it cost?
Before we get into that let’s see what you think is affordable. Let’s take the average military shirt. Most on-line military shirt companies are going to try and sell a basic subdued shirt with few colors and a sleeve print on average for around 19.00 to 23.00. Anyone selling a military shirt on-line for more than this needs to have their head examined. Anything over 20 bucks is ridiculous.
So in the world of costs what does 19.00 buy you?
1. A really decent hamburger, fries a shake and a drink at a better than average restaurant. Not talking a drive through extravaganza.
2. 3.5 cups of coffee with a minimum of three shots per. Maybe 4 if you are dating the barista.
3. Almost a decent car cleaning if you don’t get the lifetime wax and polish treatment. You got a chance to keep it under 19.00 if you miss this wonderful option.
4. Maybe a ride share to work. Maybe and only if there is no tip involved.
5. 4 packs of really good water bottles
6. An overpriced military shirt if the graphics are 1 and two color, the cotton is so thin you can see through it and it’s a “Brand”. Not very exciting.
7. Or you can get involved in a fully custom designed shirt with top-notch military art, professionally printed, on a great shirt. It does happen and it can happen.
So how do we get started? If you have gotten this far then it means you are interested and want a killer designs. We want to help you to achieve this.
Quick Step Guide to Great Custom Military Shirts
1. The best place to start is to have an idea of what you want on the front and back of the shirt, if sleeve printing is involved, if the design will be a black and white or full color and the style of the art. Do you want the art to be comic oriented, serious, maybe something in the middle? Do you know what the text will be on the front and back of the shirt? Is there a motto or slogan that you would like to see. What are the elements you envision? The way to look at this is if you could make a list for example of the top 5-10 things that are most important inn a design what would they be?
2. Quantity. How many items do you want? Quantity plays a major role in how much your shirts and items cost. If you don’t know but think you know offer a range. I would like pricing for 25-100 items. Are there discounts, bulk pricing options and can I get a better price if I order more items? The answer is typically yes.
3. Shirt or apparel color? Important but not crucial. If you know please provide but keep mind most printers understand these things can change. Can I mix and match colors? Absolutely. You want Navy Blue but also a Type 3 Chestnut brown, athletic heather or pink? No problem.
4. What about hoodies, long sleeve, tank tops? Yes. Adding more to your quantities includes these types of items. The price of a hoodie is more than a shirt but overall it helps bring the overall cost down because they can all get printed at the same time.
5. Cotton or dry fit shirts? You bet.
6. Where in the world are these shipping to? APO FPO? No problem. On base or off base housing. No problem. If it can get there with USPS, DHL, FEDEX, or UPS we can get them to you. Having an address helps us know the best and most affordable way to get your items shipped to you.
Let’s Get Started by clicking here at Custom Military Shirts.
Don;t have a cool military shirt idea to get started with?
That is never a problem and a whole lot of custom US Military shirts started out as a napkin sketch or even worse but developed into so amazing concepts with the US Military and Vision-Strike-Wear.Com work together.
Marine Corps Forging Elite Fitness for the Crossfit generation of US Marines designed by VSW!
When the United States warship USS Mesa Verde LPD-19 and its FCPOA called VSW for a shirt they got it! Alligators and Bulldogs the perfect combination of US Navy Sailors and US Marines!
US navy Cruise Shirts. Absolutely. When VFA-211 Rough Riders asked for a shirt for their role in Operation Inherent Resolve and the CVW-1 Tarbox they got it. Colorful. Detailed and all US Navy!
I want to start with a brief synopsis of who we are. Naval Beach Unit 7 (NBU7) is the first of its kind, by merging Landing Craft Air Cushions (LCAC’s), Landing Craft Utility (LCU), and Beach Party Team (BPT) into one command, and our base is located in Sasebo, Japan Typically they are separated into 3 separate commands in the states. Our job is to assist the amphibious Navy by transporting Marine equipment and personnel all throughout the Asian Pacific (7th Fleet). The LCAC’s are hovercrafts that are extremely fast but limited by how much we can carry.
The LCU’s are slow but can carry 3 times what an LCAC can carry. BPT work on the beach and assists in guiding the LCAC’s and LCU’s into the desired beach. We all do different jobs but without us the Amphibious Navy would not be able to complete their missions. This is the information we at Vision-Strike-Wear.Com receive at the onset of a design. This is why we love to work with the US Navy!